City Serve Prayer Network
Pastors and Christian leaders meet regularly for prayer, or lunch with city officials in the TriCity Bay Area (Fremont, Newark and Union City). The purpose —
- To strategically pray for the spiritual transformation of our three cities.
- To pray for each other, especially for any pastor going through a critical time in his or her personal and/or ministry life.
- To build unity between pastors/leaders as we lift each other up and journey together for the good of God’s kingdom.
Filipino Advocates for Justice
To build a strong and empowered Filipino community by organizing constituents, developing leaders, providing services, and advocating for policies that promote social and economic justice and equity. Located at
31080 Un Cy Blvd Ste 109, Union City, California. Click here:
🙌Know the 12 “suicide warning signs”
The CDC lists these twelve “suicide warning signs”:
• Feeling like a burden
• Being isolated
• Increased anxiety
• Feeling trapped or in unbearable pain
• Increased substance use
• Looking for a way to access lethal means
• Increased anger or rage
• Extreme mood swings
• Expressing hopelessness
• Sleeping too little or too much
• Talking or posting about wanting to die
• Making plans for suicide
If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide, please get help immediately. You can call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (TALK) or go to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline’s website. Take every threat of suicide seriously.